Our dedicated dilapidations department operates nationally and has a proven track record in providing advice to clients. The team always focuses on adopting the right tactical approach and most appropriate route to take in relation to the outcome of a dilapidations claim.
Unlike our competitors, we specialise in dilapidations and deal with this on a daily basis. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to know how to handle a dilapidations claim in order to provide our clients with the best advice. All our surveyors are highly trained to understand the lease obligations, PLA Dilapidations Protocol and have an understanding of dilapidations case law as well as having the required negotiation skills.
Dilapidations and repair issues on commercial leases are one of the more contentious areas of commercial property, which can prove very costly for the unprepared. It is, therefore, essential that works, costs and timings are considered well in advance of a lease expiry or break clause.
Dilapidations can often come as a surprise to a tenant which is why we recommend taking advice during the lease term so the associated costs can be managed efficiently.
We deal with over 400 cases every year throughout the UK and provide a variety of dilapidations services including:
- Dilapidations strategy & lease repair assessments (for compliance with FRS 102)
- Negotiation of dilapidations claims
- Arranging and monitoring dilapidations works for compliance with lease obligations
- Advice on exercising lease break clauses
- Schedules of condition
- Property condition reports
- Due diligence for company acquisitions
- Prepare & negotiate schedules of dilapidations for landlords
For more information, please telephone 0800 023 5310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org